I'm a PhD student in the PDOS group at MIT where I research cryptography and distributed systems. I did my undergrad at UIUC where I worked with the FSL on formal semantics of programming languages.
- Vuvuzela: private text messaging system that hides metadata
- acme-nano: tool for generating HTTPS certificates
- kebab: a proof-of-concept backup tool focused on security.
- jotmuch: a proof-of-concept bookmark manager based on notmuch.
- pwclip: a hash-based password manager.
- PCPL: the first domino-oriented programming language.
- K definitions: OCaml, LLVM
- Cryptol specifications: