I'm a PhD student in the PDOS group at MIT where my research focuses on security and privacy in distributed systems. I did my undergrad at UIUC where I worked with the FSL on formal semantics of programming languages.
Most of my software projects are on my Github. Here are some highlights:
- Vuvuzela: private text messaging system that hides metadata
- Alpenhorn: system for bootstrapping secure communication
- Seal: easily encrypt files, notes, and passwords
- acme-nano: tool for generating HTTPS certificates
- kebab: proof-of-concept backup tool focused on security
- jotmuch: proof-of-concept bookmark manager based on notmuch
- PCPL: the first domino-oriented programming language
- K definitions: OCaml, LLVM
- Cryptol specifications:
Consider supporting my work by donating to Vuvuzela or buying me a coffee.